1. Sales Director (1 person)
1. More than 5 years working experience in medical device industry and diagnosis industry. 3+ years working experience in equivalent position.
2. Bachelor degree or above in medical related major or marketing major;
3. Have strong market analysis, marketing and promotion skills, excellent negotiation and influence skills;
4. Have strong negotiation skills, communication and coordination skills and certain leadership skills.
5. Those with relevant marketing experience in genetic diagnosis, third-party testing laboratories, diagnostic reagents, etc. are preferred.
1. According to the overall business plan of the company, formulate and supervise the completion of various marketing goals, including sales goals, profit goals, and various market research indicators.
2. Responsible for the overall human resources management of the marketing center, build a reasonable marketing organization, and control the marketing organization;
3. Organize the formulation of sales model, sales strategy, sales budget and incentive plan, and supervise the implementation;
4. Organize and implement the performance appraisal and bonus salary distribution of the marketing center;
5. Formulate the annual, quarterly and monthly sales plan and marketing expense budget of the marketing center, and organize the implementation and control management;
6. Organize the preparation and revision of various rules and regulations of the marketing center, and supervise and inspect the implementation of various rules and regulations;
7. Coordinate the relationship between various marketing departments, so that the marketing strategy and marketing plan can be implemented;
8. Participate in the negotiation and signing of major contracts, and be responsible for approving general contracts;
9. According to the overall business plan of the enterprise, put forward constructive opinions and participate in major decision-making projects of the marketing center;
10. According to the company's business strategy, organize the formulation of the company's marketing strategy and marketing policy, and supervise the implementation;
2. Product Manager (1 person)
1. Master's degree or above, doctoral degree is preferred;
2. At least three years of relevant industry experience, at least two years of relevant product development and project management experience;
3. Have a natural passion for product development, management and optimization;
4. Have good resource integration ability, communication and coordination ability and written reporting ability;
5. Have the ability to solve problems independently and strong market analysis ability, and be sensitive to product and data operations;
6. Clear and organized thinking, able to withstand work pressure and 30% business trips;
7. Fluent in reading and writing in English.
1. Conduct market research to understand customer needs and competitive product analysis;
2. To define and design new products, optimize, improve and upgrade existing products;
3. Coordinate with relevant departments to advance the project and complete the work together;
4. Conduct product training, product presentations and host or participate in all product-related marketing activities;
5. Product life cycle management.
3. Regional sales manager (1 person)
1. Medicine, pharmacy, laboratory science, biology, zoology, botany, microbiology and other related majors.
2. Honest, stable, strong sense of responsibility, those who have work experience in the same industry and are familiar with hospital operation procedures are preferred.
3. Have strong anti-pressure ability, strong communication, negotiation and coordination ability, good at marketing planning, strong execution ability, and certain organizational leadership ability.
4. Bachelor degree or above, with or without work experience, those with work experience are preferred.
1. Develop and implement a sales plan to achieve sales goals
2. Collection and analysis of market information and competitor information
3. Establish and maintain customer relationship
4. Assist in marketing planning and execution
5. Responsible for project progress follow-up and result delivery
6. Assist in the communication of fund application projects
7. Other affairs
4. National Investment Manager (1 person)
1. College degree or above in medicine, marketing and other related majors;
2. Have more than 2 years of practical work experience in medical device investment and bidding, and have rich investment channels and resources;
3. Have certain training experience and be able to train agents;
4. Able to deal with complex market issues independently, and have strong business negotiation ability;
5. Have strong communication and coordination skills, interpersonal insight, and good team management skills;
6. Able to work under certain pressure and adapt to short-term business trips.
1. Responsible for the investment promotion of the company's products across the country, formulate investment promotion plans according to the company's marketing strategy, and conduct target decomposition;
2. Ensure the development and rational layout of the marketing network;
3. Improve the market share and competitiveness of products in their respective regions;
4. Maintain long-term and good cooperative relations with customers and maintain the company's brand image;
5. Follow up the sales performance of the agents at any time, provide help and support, and train and manage the agents;
6. Responsible for the collection, statistics and analysis of agent information, and cooperate with the marketing director to complete the investment promotion task.
5. Pharmaceutical sales representative (1 person)
1. Bachelor degree or above in medicine;
2. Have more than 1 year sales experience in pharmaceutical companies, and have excellent performance;
3. Be honest and proactive;
4. Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and influence;
5. The ability to establish and maintain a good relationship with experts in the medical field;
6. Good innovation and development ability;
8. Good self-motivation ability, willing to undertake challenging work under pressure;
9. Master presentation skills, good coordination and organizational skills.
1. Implement the strategy of the company's marketing department, continuously create demand through the following methods, and complete and exceed the company's sales targets;
2. Effectively manage target customers at different levels, understand the situation of target customers, arrange visit frequency reasonably, and ensure the correct delivery of product information;
3. Independent organization to face customer slideshow speech;
4. Independently organize round table meetings and effectively cooperate with experts to ensure the correct prescribing habits of doctors;
5. Assist the Marketing Department to hold regional promotion meetings;
6. Assist the supervisor to complete the bidding and medical insurance affairs;
7. Timely and accurate feedback of market information, timely update of database information and current visit information.
6. Clinical monitor (1 person)
1. Bachelor degree or above in medicine or related majors;
2. Familiar with GCP and related laws and regulations;
3. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
4. Adapt to travel and work under pressure.
1. Perform clinical monitoring according to GCP and company SOP;
2. Ensure that the test is strictly implemented in accordance with the protocol, GCP and relevant laws and regulations;
3. Assist the research center to solve problems that may arise during the experiment;
4. Ensure that research data are recorded in the case report form in a timely, accurate and complete manner;
5. Report the progress of the research center to the project manager in a timely and comprehensive manner;
6. Assist researchers to complete data queries in a timely manner;
7. Collect research-related data in a timely and complete manner.
7. Office Clerk
1. Master's degree, major in medicine
2. CET 6 or above, with strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
3. Familiar with AIDS, leukemia, cancer and other related medical knowledge is preferred;
4. Preference will be given to those with pharmaceutical/medical device work background
Mainly engaged in the collation of Chinese and English medical materials